2010-10-20

Eat Pray Love : Best Italian Food Quest Amman

Dima my dear friend  and I
watched “Eat Pray Love “last week. 
 And it was lovely, many claim it’s a chick-flick, some claim it’s a foodie movie and
some say it has the potential to be life altering although I doubt that.
For us it was a nice "feel good "movie that kept us graving for Spaghetti and Pizza for a week now.
Rose (Julia Roberts ) trip for  Italy where she re discovers her passion for food ---Left us with a mouth watering feeling---and your stomach starts aching for Spaghetti and Pizza 
Since we can not afford Rome and Napoli :(

We started on the following Food Quest: to find the perfect Spaghetti , Salad and Pizza
in Amman.
Sounds Cheesy?
 I don’t care I just hope it is “yummy cheesy”.

All friends are invited to join in and participate.
I will be publishing the criteria soon. And we 'll start Alphabeticly :)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق